Float scalar type represents signed double-precision fractional values as specified by IEEE 754.
link Required by
- AircraftBatteryAn aircraft's battery
- AircraftBatteryInputAn aircraft's battery
- FlightInfoDetails about a flight
- FlightInfoInputDetails about a flight
- LocationWGS84 Lat/Lng location data
- VolumeMeasurementGet the volume of material a polygon in your plan. Assumes that object has no overhanging features, so most valuable for stockpiles, earth movement on construction sites, and quarry walls. For more information on volumes in DroneDeploy, see the [support page here](https://support.dronedeploy.com/docs/volume-measurement)