Int scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric values. Int can represent values between -(2^31 - 1) and 2^31 - 1 since represented in JSON as double-precision floating point numbers specifiedby IEEE 754.
link Required by
- FunctionDroneDeploy Functions are our serverless infrastructure used for platform integrations requiring back-end APIs or asynchronous processing.
- MapPlanUse MapPlan wherever you want to return a Plan that has the "map" record type. Implements the Plan interface.
- OrganizationAn Organization which contains users and has various data associated with it. Since all plans created are linked with an organization there is a paginated Connection to plans which allows you to get all plans associated with the given organization.
- TableTables are a structured representation of data that can be stored
- TextColumnColumn definition for text